What Happens in VEGAS! 10 Exercises in Ethics
Vegas is a popular expression for going some place where (potential) unethical conduct can occur. So in Vegas style, presented here are 10 Exercises to Evaluate AND Ponder Ethically Moral Decisions in-the-Making.
Scenarios are common, to not-so-common, yet all dilemmas have unique challenges to consider for making decisions. Emphasis is on following choices and options that lead to consequences.
These 10 Situations will keep your students engaged, debating moral arguments for matters they MAY encounter some day.
Popular Uses Include:
- Good Citizen Behavior
- Problem – Situation – Resolution
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Conduct and Leadership Development
- Character Development: Morality & Assessment
- Social Studies: Peer Pressure vs. Ethical Values
Size: 13 Pages / 300 KB / Format: PDF