Website Basics: Lesson Plans
A great introduction to website construction. Use as a complete curriculum- or as a supplemental educational aid. Lessons are generic and can be used on a PC or a Mac. Packed with lesson activities! This is a full semester’s worth of curricula. This is a NO PREP, EASY lesson plan for understanding “Website Basics” !
– Designed in outline format.
– Large type size. Great for overhead presenting.
– Modular Lessons: Mix & Match!
- Learn basic HTML codes
- Notepad to construct a website
- Web terminology
- Page design and re-designs
- Create a personal website
- Story boarding
- Project planning with charters
- Create tables, lists, links + more
- Browsers, domains and web hosting
- Self Guided Lessons
- Teachers Grading Rubrics Criteria
- Student and Peer Evaluations
- Empty Rubric Templates
Size: 50 Pages / 1 MB / Format: PDF