STAR Target Guide
STAR is an acronym that stands for:
Result or Resolution.
This Guide Book Includes:
- Printable Worksheets
- Reference Charts
- Definitions, Examples and Posters!
- EXERCISES are easy to comprehend and integrate.
- INCLUDES REAL LIFE SITUATIONAL EXERCISES:
** Communication Issues
** Job Interview Questions
** Challenging Life Concerns
** Setting Personal Goals
** Excellent for Critical Thinking Development!
Lifetime Benefits Include:
- Apply STAR concept in various environments.
- The STAR formula is proactive and results oriented.
- Use with any school assignment or subject matter.
- Develops critical thinking skills for choice and consequence.
The STAR Target Guide helps augment many subject areas:
- GOAL SETTING SKILLS
- CAREER & JOB INTERVIEWS
- ETHICS & CIVICS CONCERNS
- INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Printable Handouts or Show on Overhead
- Targeted Worksheets for Specific Topics
- Growth Mindset and for Modifying Behaviors
- Classroom Management Goal Tasks – Outcomes
Size: 18 Pages / 2 MB / Format: PDF