Soul Self @ EGO
The EGO exists through self identification, attachment and time. Learn to transcend the ego’s influence by using your thoughts to question your mind. Explore diverse topics on consciousness versus ego; its role in self worth and mental-emotional well being. Concepts are engaging and self-empowering.
The Soul Self Series are Journal-Guides for making CONSCIOUS CONNECTIONS while developing Critical Thinking skills. Additionally, they were created to nurture awareness in oneself through self discovery, reflection and exploration. This is a non-denominational guidebook series that is appropriate for groups and individuals seeking clarity on timeless topics.
- Every guide is a stand alone topic.
- Books can be used in any order.
- All books follow a familiar, easy to use format.
- Concise content for bite-size topics to consider.
- No wrong answers! Encourages exploration!
- Information is non-biased and objectively stated.
- Thought provoking for enrichment and expansion.
For Individuals & Groups
- Separate individual and group Q&A pages.
- Self- study reflection and journal pages.
- Group activity handouts or class discussions.
- Large type styles for presenting over-head.
- All Q&A pages are in black/white to conserve ink.
Size: 23 Pages / 2 MB / Format: PDF