Soul Self @ BELIEFS
- The Origin of BELIEFS
- Beliefs and Our Thinking Mind
- Why We Need to Believe
- How Beliefs Evolve and Mature
- When Beliefs Need to Change
- Perspective and Perception
- The Power of Believing in Beliefs
- Enrich, Engage and Expand AWARENESS!
The Soul Self Series are Journal-Guides for making CONSCIOUS CONNECTIONS while developing Critical Thinking skills. Additionally, they were created to nurture awareness in oneself through self discovery, reflection and exploration. This is a non-denominational guidebook series that is appropriate for groups and individuals seeking clarity on timeless topics.
- Every guide is a stand alone topic.
- Books can be used in any order.
- All books follow a familiar, easy to use format.
- Concise content for bite-size topics to consider.
- No wrong answers! Encourages exploration!
- Information is non-biased and objectively stated.
- Thought provoking for enrichment and expansion.
For Individuals & Groups
- Separate individual and group Q&A pages.
- Self- study reflection and journal pages.
- Group activity handouts or class discussions.
- Large type styles for presenting over-head.
- All Q&A pages are in black/white to conserve ink.
Size: 25 Pages / 3 MB / Format: PDF