Passive Aggressive Communication
Passive Aggressive Communication can be frustrating in interpersonal interactions. These messages are not only challenging, but are extremely difficult to manage in conversations. Learn how passive-aggressive behaviors are expressed, and how to cope with this type of conflict successfully. Many proactive tips, suggestions and pointers are included for resolving this type of conflict.
- Types of Passive-Aggressive Messages
- Clarify Misunderstandings with Perception Checks
- Examples & Ideas to Communicate Successfully
- Simple Solutions for Addressing Interactions
- Proactive Solutions for the Win-Win Approach
- Discussion Points + Handout!
Size: 17 Pages / 1.1 MB / Format: PDF