Interpreting Body Language Cards
Over 50+ game cards for engaging group interaction. Plus additional templates to create your own. Body language speaks loud! And a single gesture can be interpreted many ways. This is a social activity to learn body language meanings easily.
* Use for classrooms or for social agendas
* Thought provoking as a discussion starter
* Learn through others perceptions and ideas
* Set up situational learning with this game
* Understand body language signals & cross signals
* Comprehend how body language affects others
* Use as an icebreaker * Use during a break time * Use anytime!
Size: 14 Pages / .22 MB / Format: PDF