Interpret Body Language Game Cards
Body language speaks loud and non-verbals account for 90% of communication! A single gesture can be interpreted numerous ways and can easily confuse the recipient. Deciphering indirect behaviors are even more challenging.
This BODY LANGUAGE ACTIVITY is a SKILL BUILDER! While this product is a proactive group game, which is very engaging, it is an ideal instructional tool. Class peers learn to decode and discern that interpersonal conversations are spoken by a person’s body expressions. To enhance their awareness, this activity has over 50+ Behavior Task Cards to clarify. And there are additional practice to play template sheets!
HOW TO USE THIS ACTIVITY
Ideas for Facilitation:
- In School as an Icebreaker, During Breaks or for Recess
- Versatile for Teaching Communication Skills
- Activate Relief for Student Stress During Test Days
- In Workplace When Communication Needs Help
- At Home for Kids and Adult Gatherings – For Party-time
- Interactive Peer Role-Play and/or Game of Charades
- Introduce Topics Requiring Critical Thinking Skills
- Or, Just to Have Fun with Your Family and Friends!
Group Discussion Starter that Introduces:
- Learning about a Person’s own Perceptions;
- Situations that can Influence an Interpretation;
- Body Language Signals and Cross Signals;
- How Our Gestures Can, and Do, Affect Each Other.
Ease of Use
- NO preparation. Just Copy, Cut Out and Use
- Fast and Easy Instructions Mean Quick Implementation
- Cards are Self Directing and Explanatory
Size: 14 Pages / Format: PDF