Great Grey Owl Miracle Story & 4 Activities
Read, Write, Reflect, Discuss, Research & Create is the Theme!
This is a TRUE LIFE event that happened to author Patty Ann!
This lesson has two parts:
– A short “Miracle” Story (1100 words)
– 4 Related, Reflective Activities
The short story encourages reflection in these areas:
- Responsible Stewardship of nature’s inhabitants
- Choices and Consequences in any situation
- Situation-Task-Action-Results for resolutions
- Critical Thinking to assess judgment calls
- Awareness towards growth mindset development
- Reverence for ALL Life forms
The objectives for the 4 activities are:
- Researching facts to write reports
- Develop Writing Skills for essays
- Explore & Share ideas in discussions
- Promote Awareness through presentations
Thank YOU for Supporting Animal Welfare!