Grass Roots: Life Cycle of Cannabis
Get with the pot program and educate your students because knowledge is key to good choices. And now that the cannabis plant is legal in many states set the ground work for understanding. This pot pictorial show the life cycle and uses of the cannabis plant. Highlights discussed are:
- The life cycle of the cannabis plant;
- How buds grow; harvest; final product;
- Myths dispelled + facts = humor too;
- Addictions & taking self responsibility;
- Marijuana > careers, new markets, medical uses;
- Group discussion topics included!
This honest tell-all book takes the mystic out of pot. It educates. It entertains with humor. And it encourages everyone to take a look at pot’s positive contributions.
Size: 41 Pages / 8.24 MB / Format: PDF