Ethics #4 Lifestyle Choice Prejudice
Who is Responsible for PREJUDICE?
Lesson Objectives > Ethics for Critical Thinking Development!
- Develop Problem-Resolution Ideas
- Critique and Explore Challenging Topics
- Assess Personal and Public Social Responsibilities
- Discern and Evaluate Choices and Consequences
- Examine Appropriate Personal and Public Behaviors
- Understand Effects of Cultural Perceptions and Stigmas
- Be Aware of Life Style Choices and Its Impact on Society
Lesson Overview > Teacher Tips & Suggestions
There are 5 sections with 3 activities:
1) 2) .
3) 4) 5)
No Prep Comprehensive Lesson Plan!
- Handouts for Bulletin Board Post IT Notes
- OR use Whiteboard to SAVE paper!
- 3 Progressive Activities
- Read-Think-Write-Thoughts-Post IT-Assess & Discuss!
THANK YOU & ENJOY!
Size: 15 Pages / 608 KB / Format: PDF