STOP Prejudice with Critical Thinking to Self Regulate Discrimination Habits! Most beliefs are formed through notions we cull from social media influences, other people’s perceptions and hearsay. This lesson will elevate student mindset. Worksheet self assessments stimulate the who, what, when, where and why we formed our preconceptions. This assignment presents valid, self effacing questions to critique one’s own bias. Topics on personal responsibility, laws, public opinions, societal consequences, government interventions, and ethics will engage and stimulate interactive group discussions. Cure and cut out racism and other ‘isms’ that label to divide and separate. And educate each student to make prudent decisions for the future of humanity!
- Develop Problem-Resolution Ideas
- Critique and Explore Challenging Topics
- Assess Personal and Public Social Responsibilities
- Discern and Evaluate Choices and Consequences
- Examine Appropriate Personal and Public Behaviors
- Understand Effects of Cultural Perceptions and Stigmas
- Awareness of Life Style Choices and Its Impact on Society
Action Oriented > Read-Think- Write Thoughts- Post IT- Assess & Discuss!
- Introduce the Objective
- Explain Subject Matter
- Fill-in Question Prompts
- Progressive Activity Pages + Student Consensus
**No Prep EASY Lesson for Bulletin- or White- Boards
**Great for GROUPS or INDEPENDENT STUDY!
Size: 15 Pages / Format: PDF