Career Path Report
Does Your Career Exploration Class Yearn for an Engaging Semester Project? CAREER PATHS IS THE ANSWER!
This product promotes independent learning. Students will discover and grow as they evaluate their options in the employment market. As a result participants will become savvy, resourceful and aware in their future job and career pursuits!
CAREER PATHS will:
- Enables student self-discovery to explore a specific career path.
- Encourages students to plan and research their potential vocation.
- Students will evolve their vocational choices via written and oral reports.
- The written report builds organizational and project management skills.
- The oral report develops presentation and communication skills.
Oral and Written Career Assignment includes:
- Specific objectives match the included Rubrics.
- Assign as a week-, month-, or semester long project.
- Teachers can provide daily and/or weekly targets and goals.
- Students research and accumulate information methodically.
- Utilize as an ongoing project for supplementing main curricula.
- Effective activity to develop critical thinking skills, and life choices.
Size: 11 Pages / .39 MB / Format: PDF