Buyers Real Estate Guide
If You are Purchasing a New Home, This Guide is for YOU! The Realty World Demands the Buyer is Responsible for DUE DILIGENCE.
It is VITAL Buyers Become Educated to the Processes. Why?
- Buyer Agents Primarily Show Property and Process Paperwork.
- Realtors Often Do Not Have the Extra Time for Details, or May Not Know.
- However, Agents Can Show Buyers Where and How to Find Information.
LEARN HOW TO BUY YOUR NEXT HOME! AND LET THIS
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTION GUIDEBOOK SHOW YOU HOW.
(Because, as a Buyer, you can keep track of your purchase!)
This Real Estate Guide is Written for:
- All Home Buyers
- Real Estate Instructors
- Career – Vocational Education Students
- DIY Home Buyers Seeking Knowledge
- Beginning and Seasoned Realty Agents
- Anyone Contemplating Purchasing a Home
- Realtors: Give this Guide to Educate Your Buyers
The Guidebook Includes:
- Real Estate Terminology
- Step-by-Step Home Buyer Steps
- A Summary Recap/Review
- 2 Knowledge Checks (Quizzes)
This is a concise guide that provides easy to understand real estate info RIGHT NOW~!
Patty Ann has extensive Real Estate experience as a FSBO Seller, Private Buyer, and was a Licensed Real Estate Agent. These guides present all options without bias, to help Realtors, Buyers and Sellers decide what path best suits their needs and lifestyle.
THANK YOU & ENJOY!
Size: 15 Pages / 994 KB / Format: PDF