BiG Business Ethics
BE an INVESTIGATOR ON ASSIGNMENT of a BUSINESS DISASTER and BLOG ABOUT IT! Engage and Captivate Students with this Intriguing Activity.
Participants role play being an Investigative Journalist who follows a big business crisis, which involves consumer product failings. This is a complete independent student activity. Skill sets acquired and utilized includes:
- Investigate-research a critical consumer product crisis
- Plan using a step-by-step template questionnaire
- Report, write, and edit a blog that explains how one company resolved a consumer product issue.
Students will become absorbed in this project that:
- Fact Finding and Cross Reference Checks to Verify
- Rationale for Resolving a Product Failing
- Critical Thinking for Information Dissemination
- Guidelines and Ideas for Effective Blog Writing
- Write/Edit/Journal Skills for Reporting Details
- Public Opinion, Response, and Concerns
- Assignment Rubric is Included!
NO-PREP Print-and-Use Assignment for:
- Social Studies
- Consumer Marketing
- Civics and Business Ethics
- Problem-Resolution Scenarios
Size: 8 Pages / Format: PDF