2 Real Estate Guide: Hire a Realtor or Not?
YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BUY and/or SELL YOUR OWN HOME. Or, you have wondered if being your own agent is worth it.
These guides not only teach the buying/selling stages, but help you evaluate and decide if you want to do a For Sale by Owner or be a DIY Buyer.
Q&A Surveys Help You Find Out If …
- You’re prepared to learn the steps to buy or sell your home
- You have a proactive can-do personality to follow through
- You have the time to dedicate to be your own agent
- You can commit to doing the tasks and all follow up
These Guides Instill Confidence (Even if a Novice):
- Yes, you can and should learn the steps to be knowledgeable
- Yes, you can do the tasks if you like to take-charge for the outcomes
- Yes, you can save the commission and earn back thousands of dollars
Ultimately You Get Clarity:
- If you want to be your own agent, or hire one
- If you have the time commitment to do so
- If you fit the agent role, or want to become one
- If saving the Realtor’s commission versus your time is worth it
Both Guides Benefit Buyers, Sellers and Realtors:
- > Workbooks are EASY to Read and Understand
- > Self Assessments are to the Point and Practical
- > Provides Unbiased, and Credible Expertise
Who Needs these Real Estate Guides?
- Home sellers deciding to employ a Listing Agent or do a FSBO.
- Home buyers pondering if a they should employ a Buyer Agent, or NOT.
- Those considering a career as a Real Estate Agent.
- Realtors who need a guide to help educate clients to an agent’s role.
- Individuals who want to independently buy and/or sell on their own.
COMPREHENSIVE QUICK GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Realtors and Home Buyers and Sellers
- Critique and Evaluate Listing and Buyer Agent Options
- Lesson Assessments Enables Quick Decision for Readers
- NO Prior Real Estate Experience Necessary > You Can Learn!
CRITICAL THINKING Development For Realty Practices!
- Business Ethics and Best Practices
- Decision Making and Choice-Consequence
- Behavior and Skills Assessments with Review
- Realtor Ethics, Conduct and Accountability
Intentionally Designed to
- Encourage Awareness and Exploration for Realty Options
- Practical and Proactive Knowledge to be Effective
Self Study or Group Activity Discussions:
- Q&As, Behavioral & Skill-set Assessments
- Printable Workbook Pages in PDF
Patty Ann has extensive Real Estate experience as a FSBO Seller, Private Buyer, and was a Licensed Real Estate Agent. These guides present all options without bias, to help Realtors, Buyers and Sellers decide what path best suits their needs and lifestyle.
Buyers Guide is 48 Pages | Sellers is 49 Pages / Format: PDF