Skills for Living Life > Offered: Expertise and/or Another Perspective!
- Oral Communication Skills: Successfully Navigating Interpersonal Relationships
- Guidance on Tough Topics: Bipolar, Estangement & Family Dynamics
- Workshop, Seminar & Class Planning for Engaging Adult Learners
- Training Assessments, Critiques & Instructional Development
- Self Publishing: How-To-Do Basics to Marketing & Beyond
- Writing Assignments & Graphics Design for All Genres
Personalized for YOU
- One-on-One or Group Chats
- Private Guidance is Always Confidential
- Group Discussions are Tailored to Audience Requests
- By Appointment: Email, Phone, and in Person
Use Our Time Together To:
- Procure resources-get ideas for life quandaries, challenges, and/or concerns.
- Ask questions to receive a new viewpoint outside your thought patterns.
- Suggestions, ideas and how-to tips, so you can consider new angles.
- Design and/or outline a writing or instructional project.
- Rethink challenging situations to change into positives.
- Procure practical outcomes with step actions.
- Learn focus to direct and achieve your desires.
Get Ready to Chat!
- Come with specific questions, concerns or projects to resolve.
- Keep an open mind. Consider this as a recipocal coaching experience.
- And, mostly just RELAX and have FUN with our conversation exchange.
Living life experiences and resolving deep contrasts have procured my unique talents. Listening, along with a keen awareness of communication styles enables me to pinpoint your desires. Allow me to help you find resolve, answer questions, or provide a fresh viewpoint. My strong moral code offers confidentiality, safe keeping, honor for your choices, empathy and compassion. Foremost, I provide clarity along with concrete life tools gained from insights. My conversations encourage you to tap your inner guidance. Together we will explore your wishes to find a path that feels right for you. My chats are most likened to a good friend sharing ideas–a helping hand that aids a smoother journey.
Please Inquire further, even if curious.